The following statement was provided by the candidate, who is responsible for its content.
On June 5, Vote for Marsha Feinland for U.S. Senate.
Senator Diane Feinstein, the incumbent, represents the agribusinessmen, real estate developers, bankers, and insurance company CEOs who run our lives and foreclose on our future. Unite around a candidate who represents you.
Senator Marsha Feinland would fight to:
- Bring all the troops home now.
- Close down dangerous nuclear plants and abolish nuclear weapons.
- Restore and protect the environment.
- Provide free health care for all with no insurance company profit.
- Grant amnesty to all undocumented workers, demilitarize the border and end ICE raids.
- Legalize marijuana and decriminalize all drug use.
- End the death penalty; make rehabilitation, not punishment, the priority.
- Abolish the Senate; elect Congress by proportional representation.